DATA PROTECTION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US!
The protection of your personal data is taken very seriously when using this website. In the following, you will be informed about the collection, processing and use of your personal data when you visit these websites and use the services offered there.
1. INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data are such individual details which refer to a person or which are suitable for establishing a reference to a person, such as name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details, etc., as well as the name and address of the person concerned. Personal data may therefore be used to determine the identity of a person.
- Responsible body according to the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DSGVO):
Xavoy Filmtheater GmbH
Barmbeker Straße 4
2. RIGHTS AFFECTED
In connection with our processing of your data you have the following rights:
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO to the processing of your personal data by us for processing purposes, categories of processed data, recipients or recipient categories, duration of storage or criteria for determining the duration, right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to processing, right of appeal to the supervisory authority, if applicable information on the origin of the data and the existence of automated decision-making and, if applicable, notification of guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 DSGVO in the case of transfer to a third country or international organisations;
- Right to immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO;
- Right to deletion of the stored personal data pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if a consent granted has been revoked and there is no other legal basis, if an objection has been lodged against the processing and the data have been processed pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO. 21 (1) or (2) DSGVO if the data have been unlawfully processed, if the deletion is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation or if the data have been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) DSGVO. This does not apply if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- The right to limit the processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO if you dispute the accuracy of the data (for the duration necessary to verify the accuracy), if the processing is unlawful but you refuse the deletion and instead demand the restriction of use, if we no longer need the data for the purposes of processing but you need the data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or if you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO. 21 (1) DSGVO as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your legitimate reasons;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO (if the data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing) or pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO (if the processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 e) or f) DSGVO, for reasons arising from your particular situation, unless we have compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing which outweigh your interests, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims). For further information on the right of objection, please also refer to Section 16 below;
- Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to transfer it to another responsible person;
- Right to revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO. As a result of the revocation, we may no longer carry out data processing for the future from the time of the revocation. See also section 17 below;
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. The supervisory authority responsible for us can be found in section 4 below. The right of complaint applies without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
- All requests for information, requests for information or objections to data processing should be sent by e-mail to datenschutzflebbe-filmtheater.de or to the address given under point 1 paragraph 2.
3. AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
Automated decision making is not applied here.
4. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You can view the address of the state supervisory authority responsible for us under the following link:
5. STORAGE OF ACCESS DATA
- Each time you access our website, access data is stored in a log file on the server of our provider.
- This data record consists, for example, of your IP address, the date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the transferred file volume and the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used and the name of your Internet service provider.
- This data is collected for technical reasons. An evaluation takes place exclusively for statistical purposes and without personal reference (visitor numbers and page popularity). A deletion takes place automatically after 14 days at the latest.
6. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN USING INFORMATION FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES
- If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not log in to use the website, register or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data mentioned under 5.2, which your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website technically.
- When using the website, so-called cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They only serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (temporary use)
- Third-Party Cookies (from Third-Party Providers)
- Flash cookies (permanent use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. They store the necessary data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the fact that data processing enables us to carry out statistical evaluations regarding the use of our website and to optimise our Internet services for users.
7. USE OF FUNCTIONS OF OUR WEBSITE / OTHER SERVICES
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service. If additional voluntary information is possible, it is marked accordingly.
- When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, we will store your e-mail address and, if you so indicate, your name and telephone number in order to answer your questions.
- Further services or offers
With the newsletter we inform you about us and our offers.
If you would like to receive the newsletter, we require a valid e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the given e-mail address or that the owner agrees to receive the newsletter. If available, you can enter your name and title voluntarily in order to personalise the newsletter dispatch. This data will only be used to send the newsletter and will not be passed on to third parties. In order to confirm the ownership of the e-mail address, an e-mail is sent with a link to activate the subscription (double opt-in). With the registration to the newsletter we store for the legal limitation period, beginning with the date of the notice of departure, your IP address and the date of the registration. This storage only serves as proof in the event that a third party misuses an e-mail address and registers for receiving the newsletter without the knowledge of the authorised party. You can revoke your consent to the storage of your data, your email address and its use to send the newsletter at any time. The revocation can be made via a link in the newsletters themselves, or by notification to the above and below contact options.
Please refer to the above and following information for data protection notices pursuant to Art. 13 DSGVO with regard to sweepstakes.
In order to enable you to participate in the competition, we collect personal data (surname, first name, date of birth, country and e-mail address).
Pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 a.) - c.) DSGVO, we are entitled to collect, store and transmit personal data if the data subject has consented to data processing or a contract or legal obligation is to be fulfilled.
Your personal data will only be stored, used and deleted within 30 days after the end of the competition.
For the purpose of prize processing, the winner must provide his postal address. Your data will only be used for the execution of the competition and not for other purposes. Your data will only be passed on to third parties insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the competition (e.g. web agencies). A transfer to other third parties does not take place.
Furthermore, your data will be transmitted to internal bodies involved in the execution of the respective business processes, e.g. bookkeeping, accounting, purchasing, EDP. As soon as the business purpose of the competition has been fulfilled and you have not been identified as the winner, we will delete your data within one month of the end of the competition. If you have been identified as the winner, there are tax and commercial retention periods. According to § 147 Abs. 1 Abgabenordnung (AO) these are 10 years for accounting documents and according to § 257 Abs. 1 Handelsgesetzbuch (HGB) 6 years for business documents.
The participants have the possibility at any time to obtain information on the status of the storage of their personal data and to demand its deletion. However, further participation in the competition is then no longer possible. The blocking / deletion request (revocation) must be sent to the following e-mail address: datenschutzflebbe-filmtheater.de.
Plugins or links of the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, are integrated on our pages. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the „Like“ button on our page. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here:
The use is made in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If you do not wish Facebook to be able to assign visits to our pages to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
For information on the internal processing of INSIGHTS on Facebook, please refer to the regulations at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum and are briefly summarized here:
Data subject rights can be asserted with Facebook Ireland as well as with us, but the primary responsibility according to DSGVO for the processing of Insights data lies with Facebook.
We do not make any decisions regarding the processing of Insights data and any other information resulting from Art. 13 DSGVO, including legal basis, identity of the responsible person and storage period of cookies on user terminals.
Facebook fulfils all obligations under the DSGVO with regard to the processing of Insights data. Facebook Ireland provides the essence of the Page Insights Amendment to the individuals concerned.
On our pages functions of the service Instagram are integrated. These functions are offered by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate visiting our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we do not have any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Instagram. The use is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Further information on this can be found in Instagram's data protection declaration: https://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
This page uses the Google Maps map service via an API. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and an easy retrievability of the places indicated by us on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. You can find more information on the handling of user data in Google's data protection declaration:
External fonts, Google Fonts, are used on these Internet pages. Google Fonts is a service of Google Inc. („Google“). These web fonts are integrated via a server call, usually a Google server in the USA. This will tell the server which of our Internet pages you have visited.
The use is in the interest of an appealing representation of our on-line offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The IP address of the browser of the terminal device of the visitor to these Internet pages is stored by Google. You will find more detailed information in Google's data protection information, which you can call up here:
Your order data (e.g. in the online shop) will be used and stored in compliance with data protection law to the extent necessary for the processing and documentation of orders. Your order data will be encrypted in the shop for security reasons. You can recognize this by the fact that the browser line begins with „https:“ and the closed lock symbol. We have taken extensive technical and operational precautions to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security procedures are regularly reviewed and adapted to technological progress.
In the event that you or the buyer chooses the payment method Paypal, the regulations already accepted by him in the course of the contractual relationship with Paypal apply for the processing of the data in the course of the transaction. These can also be viewed under:
8. CONTACT FORM
On our website, you have the option of sending us an encrypted e-mail with your request via the Contact Encrypted form. Here you can, for example, ask questions about our company, our products or our services.
In order to process your request, we ask you to enter personal data in our input mask. This includes your name, e-mail address and other information such as the subject of your enquiry and your message. In addition to the mandatory fields, you can also enter additional information. Optionally, you can enter your address and/or telephone number.
This information enables us to respond to your request in a comprehensive manner. The communication of the data provided by you in this context is expressly voluntary.
The personal data you provide us with from your above details and the time you make contact with us will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you provide it when contacting us - in particular to process your enquiry. The information you provide will only be used to process your request. The data will not be used for other purposes or passed on to third parties without your express consent. Excluded from this are partner companies of Xavoy Filmtheater GmbH, insofar as this is necessary to fulfil your request. These can be for example: Our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners. If there are no legal storage obligations, your personal data will be deleted after the request has been processed.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is that we need your data in order to process or answer your message.
9. LIABILITY FOR CONTENT
The contents of our pages were created with the greatest care. For the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents we can take over however no guarantee. As a service provider, we are not responsible for the content of these pages.
§ 7 Abs.1 TMG for own contents on these sides after the general laws responsible. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we are not obliged as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of such infringements, we will remove the content immediately.
10. LIABILITY FOR LEFT
Our pages may contain links to external websites of third parties over whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognisable at the time of linking. A permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. As soon as we become aware of any legal infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
11. DATA SECURITY
We secure our website and other systems through appropriate technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, alteration or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, however, complete protection against all dangers is not possible.
Our website uses the industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for encryption. This ensures the confidentiality of your personal information over the Internet. You can tell whether an encrypted transmission is taking place by the closed key or lock symbol in the display of your browser.
12. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties,
- if you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 a) DSGVO;
- if the transfer is necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b) DSGVO;
- if we are legally obliged to disclose the data within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 c) DSGVO;
- if the disclosure of the data is in the public interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 e) DSGVO or;
- if the disclosure of the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) DSGVO is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, unless your interests in the protection of your data prevail.
13. DATA CATEGORIES
We process the following categories of data: master data (e.g. company, contact person if applicable, address), communication data, contract data, receivables data, payment and default information if applicable. See the information above.
14. THIRD PARTY RECIPIENT
In order to process your requests satisfactorily, we may have to pass on your personal data to third party recipients. Third party recipients can be Flebbe Services GmbH, our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners.
15. DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be stored by us for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it is processed. In addition, we store data only to the extent that we are legally obliged to do so, e.g. due to legal storage obligations.
16. INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT OF OBJECTION
Pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO, an objection to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 e) (data processing in the public interest) or f) (data processing to safeguard legitimate interests on the basis of a weighing of interests) is possible at any time. In the event of an objection, the personal data will no longer be processed unless compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection are proven which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Please send your objection to the e-mail address datenschutzflebbe-filmtheater.de.
17. INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
If you have given us permission to process personal data, you can revoke this permission at any time. Of course, this also applies to declarations of consent given to us before 25 May 2018 (before the DSGVO came into force). The revocation of a consent can always only unfold for the future. The lawfulness of the processing will not be retroactively eliminated by a revocation.
Please send your revocation by e-mail to revocationflebbe-filmtheater.de.
This data protection declaration has the status 15.04.2019. It is the current and valid version of our data protection declaration.
However, we would like to point out that from time to time, due to actual or legal changes, it may be necessary to revise this data protection declaration.
19. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please feel free to contact our data protection officer:
Father Solution GmbH
Mr Cord Lange
or by E-Mail under colangevater-gruppe.de turn.