Safe and sound
Notes on the procedure in the cinema on site.
Dear cinema guests,
wir möchten Sie bitten, uns bei der Umsetzung der Hygiene-Auflagen zu unterstützen und sich mit diesen vertraut zu machen. Nachfolgend finden Sie die wichtigsten Informationen zusammengefasst:
Please note that there may be longer waiting times when buying tickets at the box office!
We kindly ask you to note your contact details and those of your accompanying persons when visiting the cinema. The use of these data for other purposes - other than contact by the authorities in case of infection - is excluded. We therefore ask you to fill out the data entry form that was sent with your online purchase and hand it in at the ticket office. If you purchase tickets on site, we ask you to fill in the form on site and hand it in as well.
Only persons who are in a relationship with each other according to the currently valid regulations may book tickets on connected seats. As the same rules and possible sanctions apply in the cinema as those set by the authorities for public areas, we urgently ask you to observe these rules!
We recommend that you buy your tickets online on our website to avoid unnecessary contact. Seats will be left free around each booked seat according to the distance requirements. Our booking system implements this rule automatically.
We ask you to buy a ticket on site only in exceptional cases. Our staff at the ticket office will be happy to assist you in this respect, subject to compliance with the distance rules.
Please pay only electronically and if possible contactless.
Employees and visitors throughout the building and thus also when entering the cinema, leaving the cinema and visiting the toilets must wear strict masks.
As soon as you are sitting in your seat in the cinema hall, you may remove your mask.
The consumption of food and beverages is only allowed at the seat.
Please also maintain the prescribed minimum distance of 1.5 meters at all times.
In all foyer and counter areas, sanitary facilities and staff rooms there are disinfectant dispensers for guests and staff to ensure maximum hygiene at all times.
We would like to ask you to adhere to the generally valid distance regulation of 1.5 meters. In order to be able to guarantee this also in the cinema hall, we have reduced the number of seats in the cinemas.
Our dressing room must remain closed until further notice.
Please observe the generally applicable hygiene rules when visiting the cinema. These are displayed in the cinema foyer, among other places.
There is an increased, regular intermediate cleaning in the foyer, in the cinema halls and in the sanitary areas. We are concentrating more and more on the disinfection of all surfaces that are frequently touched (door handles and knobs, handrails, hand terminals, keyboards, touch screens and fittings).
We want you to feel safe in our cinemas and have optimized our hygiene measures. Our cinemas are equipped with powerful air conditioning and ventilation systems with 100% fresh air supply. This means that the room air is exchanged up to eight times per hour. Our air filters are changed at regular intervals.
In contrast to bars and restaurants, people in the cinema usually sit in silence during the screening and concentrate on what is happening on the screen. Investigations, among others by the Charité (https://bit.ly/3dOJYVd), confirm that you can feel safe in the cinema.
We invite you to enjoy a stress-free movie experience.
Cinema tickets that you bought at the box office before the pandemic can only be refunded there after reopening.
Exclusion of persons
Persons who have knowingly had contact with a confirmed Covid-19 sufferer in the last 14 days and/or show unspecific general symptoms or respiratory symptoms of any severity are excluded from visiting the cinema.
We still attach great importance to protecting your health and would like to make sure that you have the best possible cinema experience even in these difficult times.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.
Your team from SAVOY movie theatre
Information obligation according to Art . 13 Basic data protection regulation:
- Person responsible for data processing: See name of the company.
- Title of processing activity: Collection and storage of the data required by the relevant Corona regulation.
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing: Your data will be processed for the purpose of tracing chains of infection on the basis of art. 6, paragraph 1, letter c) of the Italian Privacy Code.
- Recipient of the personal data: In case of infection on the day of your visit, your data will be forwarded to the competent public health department, which will inform you about the further procedure.
- Duration of storage of personal data: The data collected from you must be stored by us for the period of time prescribed by law. Afterwards the data will be destroyed by us.
Rights of data subjects
According to the EU data protection basic regulation you are entitled to the following rights:
- You have the right to request confirmation as to whether or not data in question is being processed and to obtain information about this data and to receive further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO.
- In accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, you have the right to request the completion of data concerning you or the correction of incorrect data concerning you.
- In accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, you have the right to demand that data concerning you be deleted immediately, or alternatively, in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand that the processing of the data be restricted.
- You have the right to demand that the data concerning you which you have made available to us be received in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO and to demand that it be passed on to other responsible parties.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 88 DSGVO.
- The general right of revocation regarding the consent to data processing is excluded as long as the data cannot be deleted due to official approval.